Our troubleshooting approach: Arriving on site promptly and ensure lasting satisfaction.
Sometimes pressure is measured in hours. For example, the threat of imminent plant shut-down due to excessive vibration. In these cases, urgent action is needed. But which screw do you turn when there are thousands and thousands of possibilities? To tackle complex issues, we always use a methodical approach. With a complete measurement system and numerous sensors to obtain various physical parameters we collect all relevant data. We use robust, tried and tested technical measuring equipment which we know will withstand demanding operating conditions in an industrial environment. High pressures and temperatures are rarely a problem for our specialised probes and equipment. When necessary, we can lay several miles of cables and install dozens of custom sensors. This approach allows us to get a fast and accurate insight into all relveant processes which we use to solve your problem. However, doing it right takes a little bit longer: A simple emergency fix is not a solution. Therefore, we do not simply recommend measures that will work for a few hours. Our goal is to create long-term solutions measures that produce stabile and dependable results.
Measuring, calculating, analysing? Yes!
Whether a plant is commissioned for the first time, its capacity is extended, or an adjustment of its operation is required, vibrations may occur anywhere and at any time. While there are many possible causes of instability, it is best to deal with this unwanted problem during the planning stage.
Measurements performed by our engineers allow them to come to a reliable conclusion about the current state of your plant. Dynamic calculations for the required target state, for example after modernisation of a plant, complete their analysis.
This allows us to develop a neutral assessment and create objective solutions that are robust and long lasting. How we achieve maximum reduction of undesirable vibration at the preliminary stage.
- Worldwide troubleshooting in case of interruptions in the operating procedure or damages
- Root cause analysis and elaboration of mitigation measures
- Experimental and operational modal analysis
- Measurement of material stress with the aid of a mobile strain gauge system
- Carrying out of torsional vibration and torque measurements at drive trains
- Plans for the installation of machinery, e.g. on customised foundations
- Static and dynamic analysis of complex piping systems
- Advice on the vibration characteristics of different machine types
Frankly speaking, transparency creates a clear overview.
We are neutral and have no obligations except to you, our customer.
We hold open and transparent discussions with you about your workflow. We separate vibration that is within the normal range from excessive vibration that requires intervention.
This applies equally whether troubleshooting on an existing machine or a new installation where we can assist during the planning phase. We are happy to talk with you right at the beginning, make an independent recommendation in respect of reliable partners, and will take on the smooth handling of the information exchange between all participants.
Your advantages: Convincing in all items.
- Avoidance of machine downtimes due to vibrations
- The maximum possible vibration reduction in/from rotating and oscillating machines
- Reduction damage to machines and decrease wear and tear
- Increase work safety
- Reduction of production losses
- Development of timely solutions that can be easily implemented
- The best possible solution on cost effective terms
- Rapid troubleshooting virtually anywhere in the world, even when there are complex travel restrictions
- Staff with international in the areas of oil and natural gas production, power plant operations, chemical industry, commercial vehicle engineering, as well as the paper, packaging and food industries
Dynamic torsion load too high? 119.45 KB...
Electric motor with extraordinary vibration behavior 224.71 KB...
Vibration problems at a 7 MW piston compressor 148.49 KB...
Buzzing noise of a heat exchanger 576.07 KB...
These customers speak a clear language: We say Thank you for your trust!
- ArcelorMittal Bremen GmbH
- AIR LIQUIDE Deutschland GmbH
- August Storck KG
- BASELL Polyolefine GmbH
- Borealis Agrolinz Melamine
- Borsig ZM Compression GmbH
- Bundeswehr / Marinearsenal
- DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG
- Dow Olefinverbund GmbH
- Fels-Werke GmbH
- GASCADE Gastransport GmbH
- INEOS Köln GmbH
- Innospec Leuna GmbH
- Intersnack Knabber-Gebäck GmbH & Co. KG
- Krytem GmbH
- K+S KALI GmbH (Werk Bergmannssegen-Hugo)
- LANXESS Deutschland GmbH
- Linde AG
- Meyer Werft GmbH
- NEUMAN & ESSER Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG
- Nynas GmbH & Co. KG
- ONTRAS Gastransport GmbH
- Open Grid Europe GmbH
- PCK Raffinerie GmbH
- Primetals Technologies Austria GmbH
- PSE Engineering GmbH
- RWE Gasspeicher GmbH
- Sasol Germany GmbH
- ScottishPower Generation Holdings Ltd.
- SIAD Macchine Impianti
- TGE Marine
- thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions AG
- TOTAL Raffinerie Mitteldeutschland GmbH
- URACA GmbH & Co. KG
- Vattenfall Europe New Energy Ecopower GmbH
Vibration Absorber Magic Tube
The patented Magic Tube is a two-dimensional vibration absorber for various applications. The installation of the Magic Tube allows a significant reduction of resonance-induced vibrations.
Its design is focused on a high flexibility regarding the individual adaptation to a given vibration situation. The Magic Tube is directly mounted to the structure sensible to vibrations. Comprehensive planning or reconstruction activities are no longer necessary and the Magic Tube can be installed at short notice. Typical applications are f. ex. critical pipeline vibrations which have a two-dimensional character due to their rotational symmetry.
- prefabricated and individual adaptation on-site
- on-site-installation with immediate performance test
- usable for various machines and plants
- broadband improvement of the vibration situation
Dr.-Ing. Johann Lenz
Telephone +49 5971 9710-47
Dipl.-Ing. Joachim Holstein
Telephone +49 30 526788-23