We cannot look into the future. We can listen into the future, however. At least we can if you involve our construction consulting in planning of your machines or plants. We have been experts for many years and are very well familiar with the expected emissions, their causes and the respective solutions. There are diverse possibilities for this constructional noise reduction.
In addition to low-noise working principles and operating methods, this in particular means noise-insulating construction. For example, one can optimise surfaces, geometries and damping of machine parts, prevent surface sound propagation and reduce noise emissions as far as possible. Does that sound good to you right now already? We are looking forward to your call.
- Advice on noise and production vibrations during the planning of technical facilities, plants and machines
- FEM calculations to determine the vibration situation and the potential for surface-borne sound.
- Design of, e.g., dampers and resonators
- Acoustic weakness analyses
- Part testing and optimisation
- Research and development of new products to determine noise and vibrations, and the technical characteristics of products
- Acoustic acceptance measurements
- Forecast on the acoustic behaviour
- Interior sound measurements
- Determination of air-, surface- and fluid-borne noise
Technical noise reduction: Bringing existing systems to the best status.
Whenever production has to be shut down unexpectedly because admissible or contractually agreed limits are being exceeded, one thing is certain: Your costs will go up! Those costs, especially in large installations are frequently underestimated and it is wise to remember that downtime costs can be a five or even six-figure-sum per day. Therefore, we at KÖTTER ensure that our engineers arrive on site very quickly, to help your production get back up and running!
With highest flexibility and an initial analysis usually performed right on site, they will recommend primary or secondary measures to remedy the situation quickly. No matter which: The measures will barely ever impair your machine’s or plant’s efficiency. Quite the opposite: sometimes they will even increase its reliability.
- Determination of the mechanism of noise generation, transmission and radiation as the basis for effective noise-abatement measures
- Optimisation of the set-up and support of machines and plant components
- Quick and flexible troubleshooting deployments to identify the cause(s) of the problem by initial analysis on site
- Design of silencers and sound enclosures
- Sizing of vibration insulations
- Technical measurements to determine the dynamic properties of structures and equipment
- Acceptance measurements, determination of sound pressure levels
- Acoustic advice in all areas (stage technology, ship acoustics, CHP units, production plants, special machinery construction, etc.)
- Measures for vibration reduction, e.g. by means of vibration absorbers
Troubleshooting: Detailed on all channels.
Even when our technicians are deployed at short notice, their task is never to only identify the problem, but to also find its causes. These can vary tremendously. For this reason, troubleshooting involves a variety of measuring concepts. We use a multi-channel technical procedure to record all relevant parameters of a facility or machines. What is the relationship and interaction between operating conditions, noise, pulsation and vibration? This is critical for identification of the causes and ultimately, allows us to determine the fastest and most effective solutions.