Intelligent remote monitoring system of industrial gas applications
That makes all the difference!
- The system is tailored to your requirements and the particular plant
- Application and consulting come from a single partner
- We accompany you from the concept development stage and are continuously available as a competent partner for the interpretation of measurement data and determination of cause-effect correlations
Implementation in the KÖTTER – BECKHOFF system
- Data acquisition based on PLC
- Up to 50 kS/s
- 24 bit
- Modularly expandable
- Can be used in combination with explosion proof sensors
- Return of key values to your process control system
- Long-term database storage
- Ring memory of all measured data
- Application-oriented, graphical user interface for displaying the current status
The new system solution from KÖTTER SOLUTIONS ensures the operation of natural gas systems and gas pressure regulating and metering stations even with an increasing share of hydrogen as a sustainable energy carrier. The online monitoring system continuously measures important vibration parameters at the primary measurement points of the systems. To ensure that the safety of the sensitive systems is maintained in the long term, we provide advice based on the measured data and give assistance remotely. After a successful pilot project, the system is already monitoring a gas pressure regulating and metering station in northern Germany.
Monitoring system for other machines and plants
You would like to implement remote monitoring for other machines and plants?
Please contact us and we will check how we can individually adapt the monitoring system for you and show you the different possibilities for an implementation.