Pacinian corpuscles are receptors in our skin that let us perceive even the smallest of vibrations. Highly sensitive devices, such as scanning electron microscopes or precision instruments, may have no Pacinian corpuscles but nevertheless react even to the smallest vibrations or oscillations: They will return wrong measurements or their sensitive technology may fail entirely.
Some vibrations just cannot be avoided, however. They may be produced by sources you cannot influence. This is the case in the vicinity of railway tracks, roads or construction work and production facilities with intense vibrations. Our engineers will therefore consider all details before construction commences or a machine is set up. They will make targeted suggestions on vibration protection.
- Vibration measurements for recording the operating baseline (e.g. construction work, production plants, cargo traffic…)
- Troubleshooting deployments
- Shock & vibration forecasts
- FEM simulations (finite-element-method) to determine the behaviour of objects exposed to shocks and vibrations
- Design of special foundations
- Consultation for vibration insulation for machines, plants and buildings
- Design of reduction measures
- Comprehensive consulting (e.g. operating times and processes or machine selection)
Best satisfaction instead of crashing data.
The description of “sensitive data” can be taken literally in some cases. The servers on which the respective data are saved react very sensitively to the effects of shocks and vibrations. Our engineers will specify suitable measures for protection and monitoring of these and other sensitive devices.
Avoiding new vibrations: You can’t argue with perfection.
Vibrations are best countered by never letting them occur in the first place or by reducing their harmful effects. Therefore, our engineers develop mitigation measures based on vibration forecasts in the planning stage already.
Since we look at each project as a whole, our engineers use extensive measures in the solution process as well. This includes, among others, recommendations regarding operating times, operating processes or selection of suitable materials. We want you to feel one thing most of all from the beginning: Satisfaction with your successful project.