Keeping away possible vibrations: We have a fine feeling for sensitive devices.
Pacinian corpuscles are receptors in our skin that let us perceive even the smallest of vibrations. Highly sensitive devices, such as scanning electron microscopes or precision instruments, may have no Pacinian corpuscles but nevertheless react even to the smallest vibrations or oscillations: They will return wrong measurements or their sensitive technology may fail entirely.
Some vibrations just cannot be avoided, however. They may be produced by sources you cannot influence. This is the case in the vicinity of railway tracks, roads or construction work and production facilities with intense vibrations. Our engineers will therefore consider all details before construction commences or a machine is set up. They will make targeted suggestions on vibration protection.
- Vibration measurements for recording the operating baseline (e.g. construction work, production plants, cargo traffic…)
- Troubleshooting deployments
- Shock & vibration forecasts
- FEM simulations (finite-element-method) to determine the behaviour of objects exposed to shocks and vibrations
- Design of special foundations
- Consultation for vibration insulation for machines, plants and buildings
- Design of reduction measures
- Comprehensive consulting (e.g. operating times and processes or machine selection)
Best satisfaction instead of crashing data.
The description of “sensitive data” can be taken literally in some cases. The servers on which the respective data are saved react very sensitively to the effects of shocks and vibrations. Our engineers will specify suitable measures for protection and monitoring of these and other sensitive devices.
Avoiding new vibrations: You can’t argue with perfection.
Vibrations are best countered by never letting them occur in the first place or by reducing their harmful effects. Therefore, our engineers develop mitigation measures based on vibration forecasts in the planning stage already.
Since we look at each project as a whole, our engineers use extensive measures in the solution process as well. This includes, among others, recommendations regarding operating times, operating processes or selection of suitable materials. We want you to feel one thing most of all from the beginning: Satisfaction with your successful project.
Nothing can shock us.
- Comprehensive know-how about all relevant areas (vibration forecasts, vibration measurements, permanent monitoring, design of mitigation measures, e.g. vibration insulation or special foundations)
- Avoiding total failure of machines and plants, as well as wrong measuring results
- Clear recommendations and practice-oriented solutions for vibration protection, e.g. before construction starts or before setting up a machine
- Development of mitigation measures in the planning stage based on vibration forecasts
- Design of suitable measures to protect and monitor sensitive devices and plants such as servers, laser cutting machines, etc., and of buildings (monument protection)
- Comprehensive consulting and solutions including all essential aspects (e.g. operating times and processes, selection of suitable machines)
Our permanent supervision: We have everything in view, even if one can’t see it.
Many things will only become clear at second glance. Sometimes it even takes three or four glances.
If there are any construction measures, for example, you need to watch their environment very closely. Damage may occur there throughout the construction phase due to the resulting shocks. This may affect subterranean supply lines as well as machines or buildings.
Permanent monitoring with extensive sensor technology quickly shows inadmissibly high vibrations at emission locations, however. An alarm function also permits short times to reaction. This way, a monument will remain a monument, rather than turning into a warning against bad vibration protection.
- Permanent monitoring for documentation (e.g. during sewer, street and demolition work or blasting) and securing of evidence pursuant to DIN 4150
- Vibration monitoring of sensitive devices and systems such as servers, laser cutting machines, etc., and of buildings (monument protection)
- Informing authorised staff when thresholds are exceeded (e.g. by text message, email or light signal)
- Expert report in vibration protection
- Permanent monitoring for cause analysis when there are any problems with plants and machines
These customers speak a clear language: We say Thank you for your trust!
- ENGIE E&P Deutschland GmbH
- EWE TEL GmbH
- Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
- Garnder Denver Schopfheim GmbH
- GASCADE Gastransport GmbH
- pbr Planungsbüro Rohling AG
- Schulte Bauunternehmen GmbH
- Stadtwerke ETO GmbH & Co. KG
- Stadtwerke Osnabrück AG
- Volkswagen AG
- WINDHOFF Bahn- und Anlagentechnik GmbH
- Wasserstraßen-Neubauamt Datteln
Dipl.-Ing. Frank Henkemeier
Telephone +49 5971 9710-12
Dipl.-Ing. Joachim Holstein
Telephone +49 30 526788-23