We are an Independant Engineering Company for Sound & Vibration – But what are we doing exactly?
Here you find some of our project stories giving you an insight into the everyday work of an engineer.
Click on the pictures to read more….
Story 1: People Make Mistakes
- Obviously high pipeline vibration caused by a reciprocating compressor
- What happened? The source of the problem can’t be detected.
- But people make mistakes.
- Read the whole story about solving an inexplicable phenomenon.
Story 2: Many Opportunities for Improvement
- A chemical plant faced heavy vibration problems
- Often, their cause is invisible to the human eye and a complex search for connections and consequences begins
- But in this case, it was different
- Read the whole story about how false economy can cause bad vibrations
Story 3: The Pulse of your Plant
- Vibrations & operations put operators under pressure
- We are not doctors but engineers, however the procedure does not differ that much
- Be quickly on site to evaluate the patient’s condition
- Start a treatment that fights the cause
- Then the symptoms will disappear on their own
Story 4: Keep the pace
- A manufacturing company is producing photographic paper
- Suddenly, the number of damages at the gearboxes increases
- No question, the gearboxes are overloaded. But why?
- Read the fascinating story about people whose time is money
Story 5: Case of Emergency
- Commissioning of a new LDPE plant failed
- Pipeline vibrations and crack of pipeline supports
- the cause is unknown
- Fast, critical & hot
- Sometimes, an engineer has to do the job of a fire brigade
Story 6: Sleepless Neighbourhood
- When your compressor causes serious vibrations, you should take measures
- A story about positive side effects of vibrations
- Read why the operation could even save money with this project
Story 7: All aboard for a specific solution
- No space for extension? Create one!
- An example of how limited availability of space requires extraordinary solutions
- Significant investigations can be beneficial
- Read the full offshore-story and download our technical case study
Story 8: This routine maintenance avoided a disaster.
- A story about a shut-down in the last minute!
- Large air coolers with huge fan blades in a chemical plant.
- Measurement registers vibrations with 20 mm/sec
Story 9: Vibrations – but no access to the plant?
- Precise Measurements by laser vibrometer!
- Independent from surface temperature
- usable for distinct locations, very high objects, ex zones etc.
Story 10: Less can be more
- How to achieve optimal results with minimal expense
- Creative ideas do not help when they are far from reality
- Read more about our practical, affordable and sustainable solution